Sygna is thrilled to announce our latest Sygna Alliance member, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, a global leader in Sanctions Screening and crypto regtech for the blockchain-based financial ecosystem. Dow Jones is certified to ISAE3000 (International Standards on Assurance Engagements), ensuring the highest possible quality of sanctions data, ensuring accuracy, completeness, validity, and timeliness.
Dow Jones Risk & Compliance’s elite services further enhances Sygna Hub and Sygna Gate, our two modular AML/CFT compliance platforms that provide an easy-to-use interface for virtual asset service providers (VASPs) to fulfill FATF’s R.16 Travel Rule requirements (through our Travel Rule protocol Sygna Bridge) and other AML commitments such as blockchain transaction and Sanctions Screening. All Sygna products are ISMS 27001 certified for the highest in information security management system (ISMS) standards.
This latest announcement follows our previous integrations with various blockchain analytics and sanctions screening providers to build a full-service platform to cater to evolving AML compliance.
About Sygna’s Dow Jones Risk & Compliance Integration
Sygna has now fully integrated Dow Jones data, in order to provide Sanctions Screening services to our growing market and allow customers to fulfill their requirements by providing in-time and accurate Name Sanctions Screening results and analytics reporting for Watchlist (eg. Politically Exposed Person, Sanctions List), Adverse Media Entity and more.
- Dow Jones Risk & Compliance’s specialist research team has identified more than 27,000 companies in 185 countries owned or controlled by individuals, entities, or regions sanctioned by OFAC and/or the European Union.
- Dow Jones Risk & Compliance’s consolidated watchlists to reduce duplication ensures fewer, more relevant results.
- Dow Jones Risk & Compliance’s addition to the Sygna ecosystem gives Sygna customers even more options to fulfill their crypto-focused Sanctions Screening requirements and monitor transaction risks directly from the Sygna platform so as to prevent potential AML/CFT vulnerabilities.
Sygna Interface with Dow Jones Risk & Compliance screening
- Settings page for VASPs with Dow Jones screening set-up in the Sygna front-end
- Content Set availability
- Sanction Screening result from Dow Jones Risk & Compliance screening in the Sygna front-end
- Search hit: 3
Report results detail (3 results, Pato Corporate)
Report results detail (1 results) (Naser Bateni)
For more information, please visit:
Dow jones Watchlist https://www.dowjones.com/professional/risk/sanctions-compliance/#watchlist