Detailed toolkit to understanding the FATF Travel Rule requirements and how to evaluate a technical solution
No two VASPs are the same. Neither are crypto compliance solutions.
Take the guessing out of your crypto compliance strategy.
Get the right AML solution that fits into your crypto enterprise.
Why Choose Sygna?
Sygna’s modular crypto AML range will help your VASP meet global crypto regulations with confidence, thanks to our ease of use, industry-best ISMS standards and total user data privacy.
All Sygna products are ISO/IEC 27001 certified for elite ISMS data protection
- The comprehensive integrated AML compliance platform for VASPs.
- Get the industry’s best 3rd party AML tools and services on one easy-to-use dashboard.
- Integrated Blockchain Analytics, Sanction Screening from Chainalysis, Elliptic, Merkle Science, Coinfirm, Dow Jones and ComplyAdvantage.
- Includes Sygna Bridge Travel Rule protocol, interoperability enabled with other protocols like CipherTrace’s TRISA & Veriscope on Shyft.
- The standalone API-based Travel Rule protocol for VASPs.
- Share AML-required Recommendation 16 transaction information with ease.
- Supporting over 3,000 virtual assets and technically can support all the asset types.
- Independently assessed by Singapore’s leading ACCESS association.
- The browser-only integrated AML compliance gateway for VASPs
- A manual version of Hub, requires no technical integration.
- Integrated Blockchain Analytics, Sanction Screening from Chainalysis, Elliptic, Merkle Science, Coinfirm, Dow Jones and ComplyAdvantage. (Same as Sygna Hub)
- Includes Sygna Bridge Travel Rule protocol, interoperability enabled with other protocols like CipherTrace’s TRISA & Veriscope on Shyft. (Same as Sygna Hub)
Our Sygna Alliance Partners
We are delighted to be one of the first to obtain in-principle approval to provide our services in Singapore. We appreciate Sygna’s hard work in helping us get to market ahead of our peers.
– Raks Sondhi, Managing Director at Independent Reserve Singapore
Growing our Global Alliance
Sygna Bridge is another major step in our compliance efforts, whereby members of the Sygna Alliance may seamlessly and efficiently share KYC information without being constricted to a closed loop.
– Yoshitaka Kitao, President & CEO of SBI Holdings
Get Data-Driven News on Virtual Asset Markets, Regulations and Developments
Sygna and Shyft Partner to Enhance Travel Rule Interoperability and Crypto Industry AML ComplianceRead more
SEC Charges 8 Social Media Influencers in $100 Million Scam Promoted on Discord and TwitterRead more
Sygna’s Q4 Crypto AML Product Updates Help VASPs Navigate Growing Regulatory Compliance ComplexitiesRead more
Monetary Authority of Singapore’s New Crypto Regulations Say Yes to Innovation, No to SpeculationRead more
SEC’s Coinbase Insider Trading Charges Resurrects Crypto Securities Specter in “Regulation by Enforcement”Read more
EU’s Transfer of Funds Regulation (TFR) Brings Crypto Travel Rule For All CASP TransactionsRead more
Sygna Hub Launches As Integrated AML Analytics, Travel Rule and Sanction Screening PlatformRead more
Leading VC Andreessen Horowitz Publishes 10 Principles to Shape Future of Web 3Read more
Binance Demands Global Regulatory Framework With 10 Fundamental Rights For Crypto UsersRead more
FATF Updates VASP AML Guidance For DeFi, P2P Wallet, Stablecoin, Travel Rule and NFT RegulationsRead more
BitMEX $100M Settlement With U.S. Regulators: AML Lessons for Crypto Exchanges to HeedRead more
Singapore’s MAS Gives In-Principle Licensing Approval to Independent Reserve, a Sygna ClientRead more
FATF Plenary Publishes Second 12-month Review of Revised Guidance on Virtual Assets and VASPsRead more
CoolBitX Launches Sygna Gate, a Browser Gateway for the Comprehensive Compliance of Crypto Licensing RequirementsRead more
South Africa’s IFWG Promises “Phased and Structured” Crypto Asset and Exchange RegulationsRead more
Sygna Bridge and ComplyAdvantage to Partner For FATF-Adhering Identification of Sanction ListsRead more
CoolBitX and Elliptic Release Sygna Bridge Wallet Address Filter For Private Wallet Transaction DiscoveryRead more
Sygna Bridge Recommended for ISO/IEC 27001 Certification For Information Security ManagementRead more
DigiFinex Joins CoolBitX’s Sygna Alliance To Comply With FATF Travel Rule and Singapore Crypto RegulationsRead more
2020 Year-In-Review (Coindesk Op-Ed): Virtual Asset Regulation’s Global Challenges Amidst a PandemicRead more
MiCA (Updated July 2022): A Guide to the EU’s Proposed Markets in Crypto-Assets RegulationRead more
CoolBitX and CipherTrace Announce Interoperability POC Between Sygna Bridge and TRISA Travel Rule SolutionsRead more
Crypto, the Beloved Country: South Africa Proposes New CASP Regulations for ExchangesRead more
Joint Working Group (JWG) Adopts IVMS101 InterVASP Messaging Standard for FATF Travel RuleRead more
South Africa’s Crypto Asset Service Provider (CASP) Regulation To Align with FATF Standards and Travel RuleRead more
South Africa’s IFWG and CAR WG Publish FATF-Compliant Crypto Asset Regulatory FrameworkRead more
Japan’s Financial Services Agency (FSA)To Enforce New Crypto-Asset Exchange Regulations from 1 May 2020Read more
FATF 3rd Follow-Up Report: U.S. Crypto Regulation “Largely Compliant”, but with DeficienciesRead more
Why a Fed-issued Digital Dollar nearly made the U.S. Congress’ $2 Trillion Stimulus BillRead more
Coronavirus vs Crypto: An A-Z of Countries That Show Why Virtual Assets Will Survive COVID-19Read more